Certified Industrial Hygiene (CIH) and Environmental Services
Call Today 585-261-3205
CanAm Environmental Safety, Inc. (CanAm)
has been a recognized name in the New York environmental safety industry for over 20 years. CanAm provides a range of environmental safety services to suit industrial, commercial and residential customer’s needs. CanAm's services include asbestos inspections and consulting, mold testing and remediation, radon testing, certified industrial hygiene programs, noise sampling, laboratory analysis, air sampling, and safety education programs.
We would like to be your partner in preventing injuries, illness, and reducing the risks associated with exposures to hazardous substances, noise, and environmental liabilities.
We are a fully insured certified industrial hygiene (CIH) and certified hazardous materials management (CHMM) business that has been providing environmental health and safety services since 1991. We'll work anywhere in the US, Canada and overseas.
Our service vehicles are fully loaded with the latest sampling supplies, equipment and technology to get the job done quick and efficiently. Our staff of dedicated professionals are available 24/7 to meet your environmental, safety and industrial hygiene needs.
We specialize in Air Sampling & Instrumentation, Analytical Chemistry, Basic Science, Biohazards, Biostatistics & Epidemiology, Community Exposure, Engineering Controls/Ventilation, Ergonomics, Health Risk Analysis & Hazard Communication, Environmental Compliance and Remediation, Safety Management, Noise, Non-Engineering Controls, Radiation – Ionizing and Non-ionizing, Thermal Stressors, Toxicology, Work Environments, Industrial Processes, Construction Site Safety, Emergency Preparedness, Safety and Health Education, and Executive Leadership.
- If you want a company that is honest, competent, supportive, fair-minded and dependable call CanAm Environmental Safety, Inc. we offer:
- Certified Industrial Hygiene (CIH) Services
- Asbestos Inspections, Project Design, Project Monitoring and Air Sampling
- Indoor Air Quality and Sick Building Assessments
- Mold Testing and Remediation
- Industrial Air Monitoring and Exposure Assessments
- OSHA Outreach Education Programs & Certification
- Noise Monitoring and Sound Level Surveys
- Safety Staffing
- Laboratory Services
- OSHA and EPA Compliance Programs
- Phase 1 and Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessments
- Certified Hazardous Materials Management (CHMM)
- Bulk Storage Tank Services including Vapor Free Certifications
- Emergency Management
- Chemical Inventory, MSDS Support & Disposal Services
- Radon Testing
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Environmental Site Remediation
- Environmental Project Coordination & Management
- Health and Safety Plans (HASPs)
- On-site Construction Safety Services
- Call Today! (585) 261-3205