Certified Industrial Hygiene (CIH) and Environmental Services
Call Today 585-261-3205
CanAm Environmental Safety, Inc. (CanAm)
is a recognized name in the northeast USA for providing excellent environmental health and safety services. Keeping people and the environment healthy and safe is what we do. We follow state-of-the-art Certified Industrial Hygiene and Hazardous Materials Management practices. All CanAm projects are overseen by an American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH) Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) and Certified Hazardous Material Manager (CHMM). A wide range of environmental health and safety services are provided to suit any client's needs. CanAm's services include: industrial hygiene, air sampling and exposure monitoring, developing written programs, asbestos inspections and consulting, mold sampling and assessments, remediation design, radon testing, noise sampling, respirator fit testing, laboratory analysis, chemical sampling, safety, health and environmental training.
CanAm Environmental Safety, Inc. (CanAm) specializes in indoor air quality, asbestos, industrial hygiene, environmental consulting and occupational safety training programs. We design, develop, and maintain various indoor air quality, asbestos, and safety programs that are Keeping People and the Environment Healthy and Safe. Don’t be fooled by fancy “Environmental Consultant” titles and websites. Check credentials, including college education, advanced degrees, licenses, certifications and years of field experience. Compare CanAm’s qualifications and work experience with anyone. When you call CanAm you’ll work directly with the company’s owner who maintains a strong client commitment. Through advanced education and field experience CanAm will help make your work or home environment healthy and safe. Call today, 585-261-3205. Thank you.
We would like to be your partner in preventing injuries, illness, and reducing the risks associated with exposures to hazardous substances, noise, and environmental liabilities.
We are a fully insured certified industrial hygiene (CIH) and certified hazardous materials management (CHMM) business that has been providing environmental health and safety services since 1991. We'll work anywhere in the US, Canada and overseas.
Our service vehicles are fully loaded with the latest sampling supplies, equipment and technology to get the job done quick and efficiently. Our staff of dedicated professionals are available 24/7 to meet your environmental, safety and industrial hygiene needs.
We specialize in Air Sampling & Instrumentation, Analytical Chemistry, Basic Science, Biohazards, Biostatistics & Epidemiology, Community Exposure, Engineering Controls/Ventilation, Ergonomics, Health Risk Analysis & Hazard Communication, Environmental Compliance and Remediation, Safety Management, Noise, Non-Engineering Controls, Radiation – Ionizing and Non-ionizing, Thermal Stressors, Toxicology, Work Environments, Industrial Processes, Construction Site Safety, Emergency Preparedness, Safety and Health Education, and Executive Leadership.
- If you want a company that is honest, competent, supportive, fair-minded and dependable call CanAm Environmental Safety, Inc. we offer:
- Certified Industrial Hygiene (CIH) Services
- Asbestos Inspections, Project Design, Project Monitoring and Air Sampling
- Indoor Air Quality and Sick Building Assessments
- Mold Testing and Remediation
- Industrial Air Monitoring and Exposure Assessments
- OSHA Outreach Education Programs & Certification
- Noise Monitoring and Sound Level Surveys
- Safety Staffing
- Laboratory Services
- OSHA and EPA Compliance Programs
- Phase 1 and Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessments
- Certified Hazardous Materials Management (CHMM)
- Bulk Storage Tank Services including Vapor Free Certifications
- Emergency Management
- Chemical Inventory, MSDS Support & Disposal Services
- Radon Testing
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Environmental Site Remediation
- Environmental Project Coordination & Management
- Health and Safety Plans (HASPs)
- On-site Construction Safety Services
- Call Today! (585) 261-3205